Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Easy to Create Collage Pins!

hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
Labels (3)

Hi Creators!

I'm Tori, one of the Pinterest Pioneers in the group and I wanted to encourage you to use one of Pinterest's built in tools!

I've shared about tips for creating Pins before (read: Designing Pins: Text Overlays Do's & Don'ts ) but I know a lot of creators with little design experience can feel overwhelmed with the idea of designing multiple images to test on Pinterest.

The good news is Pinterest makes it easy to test out creating collage Pins right in the platform itself. If using a design tool isn't your thing, Pinterest has you covered! 

All you have to do is upload multiple images and Pinterest will add them, giving you the option to create a carousel OR a collage. Give it a try! 

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 2.06.24 PM.png

• Click "Create Pin"
  • Select multiple photos (I suggest at least 3)
  • Select "Create a Collage"
  • Select your Board to Pin to
  • Add your Title and Description
  • Click Publish! 

This is great to test if you are pointing people to a place on your blog or website that has multiple images around the same topic. 

43 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
coypoitier
Just visiting
0 Kudos
22 Replies
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love this tip!! Thanks for sharing @hostesstori 📌

3 Kudos
steviemstarks
Just visiting

Wow I haven’t used this feature yet! Thanks for sharing!! 

2 Kudos
Rose_and_Cashmere
Just visiting

I had no idea this tool existed. Thanks for sharing this helpful information @hostesstori I can’t wait to try this feature.

2 Kudos
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@jderose0 You're welcome! 

1 Kudo
corriellington
Posts regularly

Wow! This sounds so cool. I need to try it. Thanks @hostesstori 🙌

0 Kudos
LovelyLittleHouse

Thank for the tip!

I've tried it now and for some reason, the uploaded photos look very bad in the carousel, like a low-quality image, although I've uploaded high-quality images.

@hostesstori, any idea why that happens?

0 Kudos
KaileysMonogramShop
Loves to help

Love the idea- mine does not give the option to upload more than one pic when creating a pin? 

0 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

This is a great tip that I don’t think I’ve ever taken advantage of. Thanks for sharing! @hostesstori 

3 Kudos
jenniferppriest
Just visiting

Such a great idea!

3 Kudos