Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Create an ad

zahreb40

I want to create a campaign. I have a Shopify store and I've linked it to Pinterest, the company I built in Britain. When I click Create campaign, I am directed to the name of the company and where it is located and I will not change the settings only the cases How do I complete the campaign

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestDebora

Hi @lunchtimeresult, in order to run ads, please a create an Ad account. Follow the steps in this article. Let me know if it works out!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
lunchtimeresult

I want also create ad but I want to assess my ad manager on UK LunchTime Results   but they show their is an error please try again later.

please tell me what the issue.

0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @zahreb40 welcome to PBC! If you have selected the wrong country when creating your Ad account, you have to create a new Ad account as the country will be locked.

For this, follow these steps:

1. Open your business account.
  2. On the top left-hand corner of the screen, click on "Ads" and then on "Overview."
  3. Then click on your add account name.
  4. After, click on "Create new ad account" and there you can choose the new country of your ad account.

It is not possible to erase an Ad account, so I suggest you change the name of the one you have now to "not in use."
I hope this information helps, let me know if it worked out!

0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @lunchtimeresult, in order to run ads, please a create an Ad account. Follow the steps in this article. Let me know if it works out!

0 Kudos
ez2results
Just visiting

Thanx you so much @PinterestDebora @lunchtimeresult  due to you guys my query solved but i create my account for my website Ez2 Results . if i will create  ad it will show on just Pinterest or show other?

0 Kudos