Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Beyond confused

Amazeballsrecipes
Just visiting

My account is Fitness Chat (@shoshanasue), I have close to 20k followers (I am posting from my other account for my new blog which I haven't pinned to in ages). I pin not more than 3-5 fresh pins daily. I don't repin my old pins. I don't use any deceptive methods to game the system. My content is well researched and original and I have professional qualifications in the industry.

On 09/06/21, my account was suspended the moment I logged in, I don't know what flagged this. I appealed and also sent an email to the creators-support team. On 09/07/21. someone named Joe reviewed my account and apologized that my account was wrongly suspended and said that it was unsuspended. However, my account is still suspended. I have sent lots of emails asking for someone to assist but I keep getting the canned bot response. 

I know Pinterest doesn't owe me, but this is so unfair to take away someone's livelihood just like that-especially that I did nothing wrong.

I am asking for someone to hear me please and assist me. Please.

1 Kudo
4 Replies
YourHappinessQuest
Just visiting

This happens unfortunately, you just have to keep emailing very persistently and hopefully you get another reply. 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @Amazeballsrecipes! Welcome to the PBC! I checked your fitness chat page (@shoshanasue), it looks like your site isn't blocked anymore. You should be good to go.

2 Kudos
Amazeballsrecipes
Just visiting

Thank you, Michael, thank you. Lots of great discussions here, I will definitely make this community my home. 

While my account has been reinstated and the site unblocked, it seems all my pins have been removed from Pinterest. They are no longer ranking, and if I come across one of my pins- they are leading to spam. I hope it's okay if I start another thread to get someone to help me?

0 Kudos
Amazeballsrecipes
Just visiting

Thank you. I will keep emailing- it looks like I got shadowbanned after they reinstated my account.

0 Kudos