Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

What's your main goal as a Pinterest Creator?

terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
Labels (1)

Hey Creators,

There's so much we can achieve as Pinterest creators. From building an audience to even monetizing.

Let's share our main goals when creating content for Pinterest. My answer is in the first comment.

22 Kudos
37 Replies
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I do have many goals as a Pinterest creator, some are personal, some are business related.

When I create content in the form of pins, I want to share more of what I know so I can serve and build a community who's interested in learning more from me.
What about you?

19 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Top priority for me is email list growth! Of course, I get so much more from Pinterest - but that's my top priority! 

9 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Great question, especially as we approach the new year😊

My main goals is to have fun! 

Pinterest is my creative outlet for designing content related to mental health

16 Kudos
AccentYourself
Loves to help

My Pinterest goals . . . 

1.  (Hopefully) Drive traffic to my Etsy shop. And, I eventually need a stand alone shop to sell directly from Pinterest, but I'm not there yet.  

2.  Maybe monetize eventually? I have no idea how to go about sponsored content...I'm also not there yet.  I don't know what business would want to pay me to promote their products...I'm not a professional jeweler, and I'm NOT a young, skinny fitness guru 🤣 . . . I definitely don't look the part of a fitness professional even though I have boatload of experience. I also need more followers for that...

My best answer is that Pinterest is always evolving for me. 

13 Kudos
veronikalipar
Loves to help

To inspire, sell dreams, build my personal brand and drive traffic to my website.

8 Kudos
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I aim to drive traffic to my blog! The blog and any other content I produce is to help the person I used to be -- looking for people like me making a home on a tiny budget.

4 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

I'm loving this thread! 

4 Kudos
Marcecreativeco
Just visiting

To have a creative outlet that I can monetize and use to inspire others. 

9 Kudos
nsattorney
Just visiting

But it require dedication and lot of patience..😅

5 Kudos