Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

What Pinners are searching for this week (w.o 11/16)

PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum
Labels (1)

28-Insights_Weekly-Header-Image.png

Pinners are in a dream state. They’re over their current reality and dreaming of a more positive one. Given the year we’ve all had, it’s no wonder that people are ready for a new start. 2020 has been a doozy, and now that it’s finally drawing to a close, Pinners can’t wait to put it all behind them and look ahead to the start of a new year. This week, we’ve rounded up the trending searches across Dreaming of a Better Now.. and the New Year. Pinners are envisioning a more comfortable home to wait out the pandemic (16x increase in "dream cottage") and are moving from vision board to action with budget-friendly plans (4x increase in "bathroom makeover on a budget"). Additionally, people on Pinterest are getting a headstart on their “New Year, New You” goals with new food, fitness, and self-care intentions (17x increase in "how to start keto diet for beginners;” 3x increase in "resistance band exercises for beginners;" 4x increase in "self care checklist").

Pinners are planning for the new year. Brands that want to lean into that planning mindset are not waiting until 2021 to engage with audiences – they’re getting in front of them now. 

We have also included a pulse on traditional holiday searches to support you with your upcoming holiday campaign strategy.

Click to download the weekly insights deck. (Note - if the file is too large to attach I'll provide a link instead. This is why some weeks it's a direct download and some weeks it's a link.)

P.S. - Next week's deck may be delayed due to the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday. 

8 Kudos
9 Replies
showercurtainsboutique
Just visiting

I like these but how can i easily find them? I've subscribed and followed but there is no button that says find your subscriptions

1 Kudo
jamieshank
Just visiting

Is there a way to find these easily? I searched in the search bar, then followed a couple previous threads to lead me to this post. 

1 Kudo
jamieshank
Just visiting

Yes, this looks like it! Thank you!!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jamieshank we also post these every Friday in Business chat! Be sure to look out for it then, too. 😉 

2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@PinterestJanice Thank you! 

0 Kudos
editrixdesign
Just visiting

(I'm moving this post because the board puts it in a weird place. Honestly I wish the forums used better software! It is very hard to navigate here.)

1 Kudo
editrixdesign
Just visiting

I'm a little confused...I haven't seen any new Insights posts for a few weeks, but these were meant to be a weekly thing, yes? Or am I just missing something?

Thanks!

I think I was missing something! I just saw there was an Insights post from yesterday. No idea how I couldn't find that until now. Never mind!

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

All good, @editrixdesign! We are working on some changes in the new year to make sure content like the insights, Q&As, events, etc. are more easily discoverable in the community. Stay tuned 😉 

1 Kudo