Search
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's just not the same without you
Join the Pinterest Business Community to find out what other users are discussing and creating.

What Pinners are searching for this week (w.o 11/11)

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 10.27.01 AM.png

Hi PBC!

We're back with the latest Pinner trends and this week we’ve collected insights around Creating your own thanksgiving 🦃. Pinners are aspiring to make the holidays more authentic and they’re showing gratitude in their own ways. To read more on these trends, check out the report below!

Top stats

• 150% increase in "untraditional thanksgiving dinner"
  • 130% increase in "thanksgiving baskets"
  • 55% increase in "turkey bolognese sauce"
  • 65% increase in "pumpkin stuffed peppers"
  • 35% increase in "pumpkin pie shots"
  • 60% increase in "whipped hot chocolate"
  • 185% increase in "thanksgiving family activities"

➡️ ➡️ To see the full trends report, go here!  ⬅️ ⬅️

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tamirahamilton, thanks for the tag! Glad to know these trend posts are helpful! Yes, we'll continue to share these weekly trends - keep an eye out for the post this Friday 🙂. In the meantime, you can check out our Pinterest Trends Tool!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
6 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJoan 

So much food - we are getting ready and everyone is so excited!

We are doing Ham + Pumpkin Pie this year and Indiana Green Beans which there simply is no "other option" the recipe has been in my husband's family for 6 generations.

Thanks as always for the inspiration.

Lisa

Please Follow Me | Like | Love | Share On Pinterest Thanks!!❤️ -- Lisa
If my answer helped resolve your issue be sure to CLICK ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below
2 Kudos
tamirahamilton
Just visiting

We are traveling and will be at the indoor waterpark. This means preparing dinner beforehand and traveling with it. I know ham, collard greens and sweet potatoes and harm are on the menu

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
1 Kudo
tamirahamilton
Just visiting

I look forward to this post each week. I find this information very helpful and insightful. It makes me a better creator and serve my audience at a higher level.  My views have increased again because of this. Since Creator Rewards is ending, will we continue to receive these updates from you @PinterestJoan?

0 Kudos
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tamirahamilton, thanks for the tag! Glad to know these trend posts are helpful! Yes, we'll continue to share these weekly trends - keep an eye out for the post this Friday 🙂. In the meantime, you can check out our Pinterest Trends Tool!

1 Kudo
tamirahamilton
Just visiting

Awesome! Thank you 

0 Kudos