Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

We want to hear your advertising success stories! 📣

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

pexels-fauxels-3184428.jpg

Hi PBC! PinterestJazmin here. 🙂 We’re looking for a story to feature in our upcoming spotlight series! If you’re someone who has found success advertising on Pinterest please fill out this form or reach out to me directly! We love hearing how you all are using Pinterest to grow your business and inspire others. ❤️These success stories are a great way to connect and share your experience with your fellow PBC members. We hope to hear from you, and remember no success is too small to celebrate! You can check out previous success stories in our Spotlight section

>> Share your story <<

Once we receive your submission, we'll be in touch with more details. Bonus: we'll send you a little gift as a thank you for participating. 🎁

6 Kudos
6 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Thank you for sharing this @PinterestJazmin 

1 Kudo
seorohido

Hello Mam,  I dont have story yet. i am marketer from India. I am posting the image and videos but i am not getting impression from the other countries can you help me out for world wide promotions.

0 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin 

Hi there I submitted it a couple of days ago - just wondering if the form worked?

Lisa

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yay thanks for sharing! Confirming your submission was received. @bodymindmood 😊

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin 

Hi thanks for letting me know.

Lisa

0 Kudos
expertpromoter02
Just visiting

Hello am here to help you to promote your image and your impression to getx3 

0 Kudos