Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Tuesday Tips 📌 Pinterest Holiday Shopping Campaign

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

PinterestJoan_0-1668541773116.jpeg

Happy Tuesday, PBC!

We’re back with this week’s Tuesday Tips and today we’re spotlighting our Holiday Shopping Campaign

With the holidays approaching, we’re announcing our "Gift Like You Get Them" campaign which launched this week in the US and UK! Check out our campaign videos here. 🎥

Holiday gifting doesn’t have to be hard, so in case you need some inspiration for gifts, be sure to check out our holiday gift guide. 🎁

Which campaign video did you like the most? Let us know in the comments!

7 Kudos
5 Replies
veronikalipar
Loves to help

Love all the videos! Well done! But I was somehow disappointed with the holiday gift guide. You can pin better. The pins you pinned are not captivating.

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @PinterestJoan !  Love the video! "If it's the thought that counts, what exactly were you thinking" yup, I said that a few times.

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJoan 

I am with Michael on this love the videos I love the idea that Pinterest talks about all the gifter's not just gift giving. I liked the video with the lottery tickets.

The Gift Guide was great - as always you always pin the best pins.

Lisa

2 Kudos
MillsDigitalMedia_Macy
Just visiting

I love this idea!

1 Kudo
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

WOW!! Thanks @PinterestJoan That video about bad gift-giving was so perfect!!  And I love the gift guides! Such thoughtful suggestions!  Thanks for always sharing good ideas with us!

1 Kudo