Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Tuesday Tips 📌 Creation Inspiration Tool

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Creators 👋. Happy Tuesday! 

We’re back with this week’s Tuesday Tips and today we’re spotlighting the Creation Inspiration tool. Have you ever experienced a creative block? If so, the Creation Inspiration tool can help! With this tool, the Creation Inspiration gathers trending interests for you to gain inspiration for your next content idea. Check out the tutorial below from one of our Creators to learn more about the Creation Inspiration tool!

11 Kudos
13 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Yessss! I've been using this tool now for a few months at least, and it's soooo helpful! I love that you can refresh and get even more new ideas. I do wish they had a "health and wellbeing" category every month - rather than only in some months. But overall, great resource. 

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I love using this! Thank you @PinterestJoan !

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Agreed @JanaOMedia ! 

Having a "Wellness" category consistently would be great...along with "Money & Finance" and "Career & Business".

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Shared this with my community! Thanks @PinterestJoan 

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@PinterestJoan - A suggestion! It would be soooo cool if they created one of these Idea pins (like this one above) to show us how to best use the new "Board Sticker" feature in the Idea pin builder! (Pretty please!!! 🙂 Sugar on top.) 

0 Kudos
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JanaOMedia, thank you for your suggestions! I'll be sure to pass this along to our team ðŸ™‚.

1 Kudo
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

I love the Inspo tool! 

0 Kudos
april_drisc

Awesome! What a great tool. It can be so hard to get out of a creative block. Thank you for showing how to access the Creation Inspiration tool. 

0 Kudos
lauriensomma

Love this! I'll take a look at this tomorrow. 

0 Kudos