Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

traffic drop

copejoe07
Just visiting

hello, my account's traffic was suddenly cut off and it's not improving at all, support said it might be a seasonal drop, but I don't see a drop like this when I look at the past times. I'm starting to think this might be an automatic response. Can you help me @PinterestGabby ? 

6 Kudos
8 Replies
copejoe07
Just visiting

Why isn't anyone saying anything? there's a problem and nobody cares

@PinterestGabby   

2 Kudos
sicilianicreati
Just visiting

Sorry, I saw you post right now. I posted something similar. Same experience....

2 Kudos
amigurumiblogkb
Just visiting

Hello, I've been having this problem for a long time, while about 6500 organic people from Pinterest visited my website, this number dropped to 1700 in 3 months. There is a problem and no one is answering. These notifications need to be forwarded to the pinterest support team for the issue to be resolved. But we don't know if the moderators here are doing this. We can't get a response from pinterest support regarding this issue. It just says that there is no spam filter on our account. I post pins daily but it's getting worse every day.

2 Kudos
dlphillips002
Just visiting

I am having the same issue.  Mine dropped to zero- absolutely no analytics at all!  Its been this way for several months.  Ive looked everywhere and cannot find a solution.

2 Kudos
healtheloo
Just visiting

Same thing happened to me.

I was told that my account has been false flagged and this issue will be resolved. After week no change.

1 Kudo
ozgurtagay
Posts regularly

When did you contact and when did they get back to you? It's been 20 days and no one has responded yet. @healtheloo 

1 Kudo
healtheloo
Just visiting

It was about a week ago. I got answer 2 hours later. But as i said - no change whatsoever. @ozgurtagay 

2 Kudos
carulcards
Just visiting

Same problem, followed you all 🙂

1 Kudo