Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Shop Tab is empty

wemeancareer
Just visiting

All our offers from the shop are gone. Help us please. Link attached https://www.pinterest.com/wemeancareer/_shop/

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi there @wemeancareer  

The first idea is to check that you're viewing your Pinterest account in the country you set up your Pinterest Shop. We've seen creators not have access to their shop on Pinterest because they were in pinterest.com.us instead of their country of origin such as pinterest.com.ca. Does that make sense? 

A few more ideas... 

"In order for the Shop Tab to appear, you'll need to meet 2 requirements:

• Star/feature one auto-generated product group (All Products, Top Sellers, Back in Stock, Best Deals, New Arrivals, Most Popular).
  • Star/feature a manually created product group.

Bear in mind that the Shop Tab only appears to people with the same country/region on their account settings as the catalog. Eg. If the catalog is set to the US, only the people in the US, or with the US set as country/region will be able to see it."

Tag me and let me know if any of those tips work for you. 

-Tabby

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
1 Reply
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi there @wemeancareer  

The first idea is to check that you're viewing your Pinterest account in the country you set up your Pinterest Shop. We've seen creators not have access to their shop on Pinterest because they were in pinterest.com.us instead of their country of origin such as pinterest.com.ca. Does that make sense? 

A few more ideas... 

"In order for the Shop Tab to appear, you'll need to meet 2 requirements:

• Star/feature one auto-generated product group (All Products, Top Sellers, Back in Stock, Best Deals, New Arrivals, Most Popular).
  • Star/feature a manually created product group.

Bear in mind that the Shop Tab only appears to people with the same country/region on their account settings as the catalog. Eg. If the catalog is set to the US, only the people in the US, or with the US set as country/region will be able to see it."

Tag me and let me know if any of those tips work for you. 

-Tabby

3 Kudos