Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Saves & Follows - The Ultimate Struggle, Help?

taylorrednose
Just visiting

Hello Creators!

I've been getting some great traction with my idea pins recently but no one ever follows me OR saves the pins. What are some tips regarding these two pivotal items that will help me get to the 'creator reward' level?

@taylorrednose 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @taylorrednose 

Thanks for visiting us!

1. Here's a great way to get more followers https://business.pinterest.com/en-ca/blog/how-to-build-audience-pinterest/

2. Make sure you are using the best practices for Idea Pins. For example I noticed that your Idea Pins do not have text overlay. It's critical that you make improvements because many Pinners do not have the volume on and they won't have a clue what you're talking about. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 2.32.15 PM.png

Make the first slide a video is another example.

3. If you want plenty of saves think about what audience is looking for right now and in the next couple of months. Pinterest users are trend seekers. Using the Pinterest Trends tools for ideas will help you with  that. And most of all...you have to solve your customers problems. What keeps them up at night, how can you help them do something easier, better, cheaper? 

Another way to get more exposure is to submit your work with Pinterest's monthly trends

Please 'accept as solution' if this answers your question. 

Thank you! 

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
2 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @taylorrednose 

Thanks for visiting us!

1. Here's a great way to get more followers https://business.pinterest.com/en-ca/blog/how-to-build-audience-pinterest/

2. Make sure you are using the best practices for Idea Pins. For example I noticed that your Idea Pins do not have text overlay. It's critical that you make improvements because many Pinners do not have the volume on and they won't have a clue what you're talking about. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 2.32.15 PM.png

Make the first slide a video is another example.

3. If you want plenty of saves think about what audience is looking for right now and in the next couple of months. Pinterest users are trend seekers. Using the Pinterest Trends tools for ideas will help you with  that. And most of all...you have to solve your customers problems. What keeps them up at night, how can you help them do something easier, better, cheaper? 

Another way to get more exposure is to submit your work with Pinterest's monthly trends

Please 'accept as solution' if this answers your question. 

Thank you! 

2 Kudos
taylorrednose
Just visiting

This is such great feedback! Thank you so much! And I have been looking for those trends so thank you so much for sharing that link! 🙂

0 Kudos