This is my first time participating in Creator Rewards goals so I have a few questions for anyone who has been successful with it.
1. When it says, "Rewards are limited to 2,000 creators each month, so don't snooze!" What exactly do they mean? Only the first 2000 get the reward, or the best 2000? Is submitting toward the end of the earning period a bad idea?
2. How quickly after submitting an Idea Pin to a goal does it get approved? Does the approval process happen all at once at the end, or within some timeframe after you submit?
3. What percentage of the Idea Pins you submit are usually approved? Is it safe to assume that if you follow all the prompts your Idea Pins will be accepted?
4. When it doesn't specifically say how many pins are to be submitted, but rather, "$300 per Idea Pin" how many pins can I submit? 1? Ulimited?
Thanks in advance! I'm very grateful to have this feature and want to make sure I set myself up for efficiency and success.
Hi @monacorona , Yes, it's a great feature! My responses are based on my experience with my client's Idea Pins. We have been using the rewards since December.
1. The first 2000.
2. 2 to 7 days after submitting each idea pin.
3. I think it's safe to assume that your Idea Pin will be accepted if you follow the prompts. (There was a glitch last month and two prompts disappeared but I trust they will fix them.).
Please tag me if you have more questions, I'm happy to share my experience with the rewards.
1, yes, imo
2, 1-10 days
3, majority approved, but not really a for sure its at pinterest descretion. if its a low quality or bad vid id say no.
4, depends on challenge, but once again you want quality not quantity. if you submitted 30 idea pins on 1 niche topic and its essentially the same repurposed idea pin 30x id say you wont get ur pins approved, thats just spamming.
my advise isdont think about it, follow the guides and creating inspiring content. dont think how many or about the $.