Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Publishing the idea pins

waithiralizmsoo
Just visiting

Publishing the idea pins

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @waithiralizmsoo , welcome to the PBC! Can you be more specific with your question? I looked at your profile and you uploaded an Idea Pin on September 8th

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
13 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @waithiralizmsoo , welcome to the PBC! Can you be more specific with your question? I looked at your profile and you uploaded an Idea Pin on September 8th

1 Kudo
waithiralizmsoo
Just visiting

Hello there,, yes I tried to publish but it's not appearing published and when I try to publish another idea pin,, it keeps saying that I hold on my last pin is being published 

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@waithiralizmsooare you using the app or the desktop version? It sounds like you've saved a draft.

0 Kudos
waithiralizmsoo
Just visiting

The app my dear, even I can't see the place for drafts

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@waithiralizmsoo  Can you attach a screenshot of the error? Please tag me, it's easier for me to respond. Thanks!

0 Kudos
waithiralizmsoo
Just visiting
0 Kudos
waithiralizmsoo
Just visiting

I have done it my dear @michaelbliss

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@waithiralizmsoo  It definitely looks like a glitch somewhere. You should contact support and have them take a look at your account. Be sure to attach the screenshot, when this started to happen and which app you are using (iOS or Android). Let them know you keep the app updated.

You'll have to be patient, support stays very busy, but please return here and let me know how this worked out for you. This will benefit someone else who is having the same issue.

0 Kudos
waithiralizmsoo
Just visiting

@michaelbliss thanks so much dear,,, it's all good now,,, the problem is solved

1 Kudo