Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Support

z_glazier
Just visiting

Does anyone know of other ways to contact Pinterest on issues outside of making a ticket? I've been waiting for answers for almost a month now, and I can't even appeal my catalog for violations that I have no clue on. Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @z_glazier, thank you for reaching out about the Merchant Guidelines. Our team is currently experiencing heavy volumes and will need additional time to review your account. In the meantime, if you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here. Our team will be sure to follow up as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @z_glazier I've tagged @PinterestJoan @PinterestJazmin to assist you. Thanks for your patience. 

0 Kudos
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @z_glazier, thank you for reaching out about the Merchant Guidelines. Our team is currently experiencing heavy volumes and will need additional time to review your account. In the meantime, if you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here. Our team will be sure to follow up as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience!

1 Kudo