Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

New to the community

TRENDYENNIE
Just visiting
  • Hello everyone, I’m just browsing through Pinterest in search of learning new things about content creating on this platform. I’m not sure who this message will reach but I wanted to say hello to you. I’m currently working on time management for my posts. If anyone has any advice I’m open to it. Thank you. 
1 Kudo
1 Reply
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@TRENDYENNIE 

Welcome to the PBC😎

I really love your question!

I use Trello Below this is

a snapshot of how I have set up my Trello Boards this is by far my favorite app for TIME MANAGEMENT. Its completely free to use but if you want access to other things on the platform then consider going Premium. 

Below are a couple of photos from my Pinterest Board I have removed content to show you .... sorry some things just can't be public but you get the idea.

Photo 1. You can add as many businesses as you need to and you pick from the dropdown menu depending on what you are working on.

Photo 2. I have all of my boards set up for BMM (Body. Mind. Mood.®) Pinterest | Instagram everything I have further broken down inside the board.

Photo 3. I have begun using Notion which is a new way to manage workflow its free for personal use but upgrade for more features - I like it but I am still a newbie. I have been using it to write my blog posts for Pinterest | Flipboard and learning how to use the calendar getting the setup completed.

Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 8.02.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-27 at 8.03.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 8.16.05 PM.png

I hope this helps you and if you have other questions please post again in this thread.

Lisa

0 Kudos