Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

New to Pinterest and so many compliance questions

I am a new upstart business with a newly created Shopify website. I am using the Pinterest/Shopify integration app in an attempt to upload my catalog to Pinterest. I desperately want to be compliant, but Pinterest is very unhelpful in telling me what I'm doing wrong.

I made a series of corrections that I thought would address compliance issues and appealed, but I just got the same generic violation text. Is there a program I can run that will scan my site and report compliance issues? Is there a way to get Pinterest to at least hint at where I'm off target? 

For instance, there is a policy stating no stock images. I have acquired, from the CEO of the company, a set of product images for products I sell on my site. Are these still considered stock images? Also, what does "Merchant's domain age does not meet minimum requirement" and "Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements" mean?

I want to be compliant but feel I have no way to know where, how or why I am not. Any help is greatly appreciated.

All the best, Michelle

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@7d8dfd206b489c2e17381a6aa8ff9f 

Hi there

Sorry to hear your having difficulties.

I think you will find that Pinterest will not tell what the problems are for becoming a verified merchant that is not their policy. You could try filing a ticket with Pinterest Support and see if they provide any support but I have seen similar requests and they generally don’t provide that kind of support.

I hope this helps a little bit.

Lisa

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@7d8dfd206b489c2e17381a6aa8ff9f 

Hi there

Sorry to hear your having difficulties.

I think you will find that Pinterest will not tell what the problems are for becoming a verified merchant that is not their policy. You could try filing a ticket with Pinterest Support and see if they provide any support but I have seen similar requests and they generally don’t provide that kind of support.

I hope this helps a little bit.

Lisa

0 Kudos