Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

New Catalogs data source status active,but Why the blue badge of the verified merchant has disappear

icuteshoes
Just visiting

Hi Pinterest team Why the blue badge of the verified merchant has disappeared? I just updated the category data, My Catalogs data source status is active now. This is an obvious bug, I urgently request your team to help me fix this problem.

Help @PinterestGabby @PinterestJazmin 

ICUTESHOES
https://www.pinterest.com/icuteshoes

0 Kudos
7 Replies
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @icuteshoes - Welcome to PBC!

This does sound like a glitch.  When you go to your business hub (see image below) does it say your Verified Merchant Status is active?  If it does then it's definitely a glitch, but if your merchant status is no longer active, you may need to reapply.  Though, if your VMP status was removed for any reason you would've been notified or given the opportunity to fix any issues.  

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 11.11.57 AM.png

I'd recommend contacting the help center HERE and opening a ticket for them to look into it.  I hope you get your badge back soon!

0 Kudos
icuteshoes
Just visiting

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for your reply. This is the first time I have received your reply since I contacted your VMP teamIn fact, at 12:44 pm on October 25th, I received a notification email from Pinterest business, "Hi ICUTESHOES, Congratulations! You've been accepted into the Verified Merchant Program. "But my verified merchant status only displayed for 12 hours, and it disappeared magically the next day. I was really angry. I didn't receive any email with any reason. Notify me why my VMP status disappeared. I have opened 3 new tickets, but the problem has not been resolved so far. I noticed that many people have encountered the same problem, which is a serious bug. For Pinterest, this is unimaginable Vulnerability problem, but your technical team does not follow up to solve the problem. Please check my screenshot. Help me Please

Urgent2.jpg

0 Kudos
icuteshoes
Just visiting

Please check my screenshot. 1.jpg

0 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@icuteshoes I understand how discouraging it can be not getting a response from Pinterest (I've experience this in the past as well). Unfortunately, I do not work at Pinterest so I am unable resolve this issue for you.  I am a freelance marketing strategist specializing in Pinterest marketing so I help out in this community to share my knowledge and expertise. 

But based on the fact that you were just verified a couple of days ago and then spontaneously lost the badge without notification, it is most likely a glitch on their end.  Now it's only been a couple of days since you submitted your tickets.  From my experience, some issues may take 3-4 days for them to look into and troubleshoot.  So you may just need to give it a few more days. 

You can also reply here with your support ticket numbers and we'll see if @PinterestGabby or @PinterestJazmin can escalate them to the VMP team.

On a positive note, this glitch will not do any damage to your account.  Your shop tab is still up and your pins are searchable.  Looking at your account, you are utilizing idea pins as well - so this is getting new eyes to your account too.  Question...do you have any catalog or dynamic retargeting ads running?   As an e-comm brand, I highly recommend running some shopping ads on Pinterest!  

1 Kudo
icuteshoes
Just visiting

HI thank you @thehalcyonhive 

I am very grateful for your answe. @PinterestGabby   or @PinterestJazmin can escalate it to the VMP team? 

I have nothing to do. Without your team members to help me, how helpless I am now. I am a loyal user of VMP. My account has been in operation for more than 3 years. Pinterest, You should not treat your users like this

0 Kudos
icuteshoes
Just visiting

@PinterestDebora 

I have been in contact with your team for ten days, but no one of them responded to me. I don't know why? Need your help about big bug of the blue badge of the verified merchant has disappear. My account Catalogs is Active, my Pinterest tag: 2614158111596 Overall health: Acceptable, I can provide screenshots, but my account the blue badge of the VMP The status has not been restored, so I am very confused. And your customer service response is too slow, it is the slowest response in all social media. I hope you can help me, very grateful

ICUTESHOES

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @icuteshoes we understand how frustrating this is and we apologize for the inconvenience. Our team is currently looking into this issue and we appreciate your patience as they investigate further. We will keep you updated on progress. 

2 Kudos