Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

My Account Pins have been Deindexed, Please solution

TillytHarding
Just visiting

On  5 Dec, 2021, I have monthly 1,7m and daily 58k impressions, but on very next morning  6 Dec, it moves to 21k and moves again to 13k on 7 Dec.  I continue upload new and unique content on daily also I try to make idea pin, but my traffic (outbond click) is consistently down.  My daily impression stuck at 13-19k for this month , nothing increason.

I am afraid  that all my hard work is going to waste. Or may be there’s a  bug in the new pinterest algorithm?

Plese give me solution to fix my issue.

Thank you

1 Kudo
10 Replies
PinterestDavid

Hi @TillytHarding!

I’m sorry about the trouble you're experiencing with the Analytics in your account.

If you continue to experience the same issue, I recommend that you file a ticket with our support team, in order to better investigate the issue you're facing.

I wish there was more I could do here, but this is an account-specific feature and the team you'll handle your ticket is better suited to assist you with your issue.

You should receive a reply from them soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Keep us posted, we're here to help!

0 Kudos
miggondotcom
Posts regularly

Unfortunately, You only get copy paste response from Pinterest support.

0 Kudos
PinterestDavid

Hi @miggondotcom!

I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing with the Analytics on your account.

I can see that you filled a ticket to our support team yesterday.

I just passed your ticket to the relevant team who will investigate and further assist you with your query.

You should receive a reply from them soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

I wish there was more I could do here, but unfortunately this is an account-specific issue.

Please let me know if you need help with anything else. I'm here to help!

1 Kudo
miggondotcom
Posts regularly

Dear David, 

I really appreciate for your quick response. I have contacted Pinterest several time, but unfortunately, every time got a copy paste response. I hope this time i will get a legit response from the team. 

Best Regards!

Miggon

1 Kudo
chillnglow
Posts regularly

Hi @miggondotcom 

Please let us know how it plays out. I'm experiencing the exact same issue, and so far, nothing seems to work. 

1 Kudo
miggondotcom
Posts regularly

Hi @chillnglow 

Unfortunately, my case is worst then yours. I have lost almost 5000% impressions on my story pins. I have contacted Pinterest and waiting for their response.  I hope this time i will get a positive response from Pinterest Team. I will notify you too accordingly!

0 Kudos
TillytHarding
Just visiting

Until now there is no traffic development, there is only a decrease in traffic. Maybe I'll end all this.

0 Kudos
TillytHarding
Just visiting

They just reply with a template, maybe this is not a solution from them.

0 Kudos
miggondotcom
Posts regularly

@PinterestDavid 

Dear David, 

This time again i got a copy paste response from Pinterest help centre. 

Hi there,

My name is ---- and I will be happy to assist you.

Like other organic distribution platforms, Pinterest sees natural ebbs and flows with content distribution which results in variations in impression volume and viewership. Oftentimes, fluctuations can result from changes in seasonality, format type, content quality, related interests for content, engagement rates, or updates that Pinterest makes to our system to better deliver valuable ideas to users. Our users look for fresh, new Pins and our content distribution system responds accordingly.

We made recent changes to default views in our analytics surfaces to show the performance of the Pins you've created. As a result, metrics may go down depending upon the amount of content you publish versus the amount of content you save.

Pinterest encourages creators to publish new, original content on a regular basis as the best way to build an audience on Pinterest. We encourage new publishing over Saving others' or your own already-pinned content. In general, when you publish content on Pinterest you can expect that it may be distributed to your followers, but as you create high quality, inspiring content that resonates with users, it has the potential to be distributed more broadly in home feed as well as other surfaces on our platform (related pins, search, etc). Given this, you should not expect the same performance from all content that is published. Instead, we recommend experimenting with different formats, related interests, and adding your own spin on our creative best practices to see what works to ensure you are maximizing your reach.

Over time as you create content that peoples love and engage with, you have the potential to build an on-platform audience which may result in higher impression volume and viewership on future content. One of the best ways to build an audience on Pinterest is to publish Idea Pins.

Learn more about how to use Idea Pins here.

Thanks for your patience,

0 Kudos