Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Merchant's domain does not meet brand information requirements - need help

kitsonliving
Just visiting
Labels (3)

We are trying to get verified.  It asked "We recommend ensuring that your domain has an authentic 'About Us' section, functional social media links and up to date contact information".  We have done that two weeks ago and still haven't been verified yet. 

Can anyone help us with this? We tried contacting support several times and haven't heard anything.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kitsonliving
Just visiting

Hi

issues with pinterest.jpg
I’m not sure of my ticket number. However I attached the problem that I am having. 

It would be greatly appreciated if you can get this issue resolved as soon as possible

Thanks

Nancy Kitson

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
8 Replies
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJazmin is there any way to escalate this issue with support? Thank you! 

1 Kudo
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @kitsonliving welcome to the PBC! Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting verified. Can you please share your ticket number so that I can help escalate to the support team? 

@andrealidesigns thanks for bringing this to our attention! 

2 Kudos
kitsonliving
Just visiting

Hi

issues with pinterest.jpg
I’m not sure of my ticket number. However I attached the problem that I am having. 

It would be greatly appreciated if you can get this issue resolved as soon as possible

Thanks

Nancy Kitson

1 Kudo
Latikaskincare
Just visiting

Hi! we are getting the same error- I don't understand why. we have been in business for the last 10 years and had no issues with our website structure. 

We have an about us section - linked in the menu on the homepage, also linked from the homepage content itself since we talk about our company values on the homepage. our social links are on the contact us page. why is that not ok?

also, where can we find the ticket number?

please assist.. i really want to move forward with my marketing efforts on Pinterest. 

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kitsonliving @Latikaskincare when you submit a support ticket here you should receive an email that includes your ticket number. If you have not received one, I recommend submitting a new ticket.  Once you share that with me I'll be able to help escalate. Thank you!

0 Kudos
aurousfinejewelry
Just visiting

Hey I am facing the same issue can you help me to resolve this issue.

Where did we find ticket number?

0 Kudos
wigs_com
Just visiting

Hi Jazmin, we are also having the same problem, I think this is our ticket number: support+id12368712

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @wigs_com!

I completely understand your frustration. I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. Please continue working with that team on this as they have the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. 

I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Let me know if there’s something else I can help you with!

0 Kudos