Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Merchant registration requirements , need help, thanks !

AKWatchMaker
Just visiting

Hello, and thanks for inviting me to the Pinterest Community. 😀 Pinterest is an important source of traffic for my Business website.
We tried to be merchant on Pinterest, but I don’t understand one of the requirements trouble that we have.

When I apply to become a merchant I received this answer “The trader's product descriptions and categories do not meet the criteria”. With this recommendation “We recommend that you check the accuracy of the product descriptions so that they correspond to the product on sale. The availability of product categories on the website should also be checked.”

My business sales different watches, and don’t understand how or why my description doesn’t fit. What should I do, any advice? Also I can’t only ask, for one last examination. ( already tried once) So I’m little bit afraid to submit again and get a negative answer.🤔

My business is Pinterest

Thanks everyone in advance for your asnwers 🙏

@PinterestLucy @PinterestPeter 

Sophie
ps: my Pinterest account is in French so the Pinterest messages are always in French. I hope the translation to English, aren't too bad..

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AKWatchMaker, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues becoming a merchant. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details.

If you require additional support we recommend filing a ticket here. The support team should be able to look into your account in further detail. Please note that our team is currently experiencing heavy volumes and will need additional time to review your account. Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
6 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @AKWatchMaker and welcome to the PBC!

I'm sorry you're haviing troubles with your VMP. @PinterestJoan @PinterestJazmin can you please assist?

Thank you! 

1 Kudo
AKWatchMaker
Just visiting

Thanks Anna 🙂

1 Kudo
AKWatchMaker
Just visiting

Hello Anna,
I still didn't get any answer to my question.  Can you please ask your team members to check again ?

Thanks. Have a nice weekend !

Sophie

0 Kudos
AKWatchMaker
Just visiting

Hi Anna,

I'm still hopping to get an answer for your team. Could you please help me ? thanks ! @pinterestmarketingexpert @PinterestJoan @PinterestJazmin 

Take care

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AKWatchMaker, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues becoming a merchant. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details.

If you require additional support we recommend filing a ticket here. The support team should be able to look into your account in further detail. Please note that our team is currently experiencing heavy volumes and will need additional time to review your account. Hope this helps! 

1 Kudo
AKWatchMaker
Just visiting

Thanks Jazmin for you reply. 😀 I filled a ticket.
Take care.

Sophie

0 Kudos