Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements

inspiremestuff
Just visiting

Hello

Could someone from Pinterest let us know how we can improve our website to meet Pinterest merchant requirements?

@bodymindmood Thanks.

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@inspiremestuff 

Hi,

Please note that I do not work for Pinterest and I never guarantee or promise any favorable results regarding the Verified Merchant Program - decisions that are made regarding your VMP Status are at the discretion of Pinterest. I always encourage all Merchants to review the Merchant Guidelines before filing an appeal. I also suggest to Merchants to read the Guidelines within the Merchant Guidelines regarding product, brand, advertising, service et al. as each of the guidelines have additional requirements.

I took a look at your site and there are some issues in different sections of your site that have grammar and spelling errors or incomplete wording, and no links on email, and for this, I would suggest that you proofread your site and update - fix anything that is incorrect prior to filing an appeal.

With respect to your Refund Policy - Return Policy there are a number of inconsistencies within your policies which you would need to review and correct. They are unclear and contradictory - Rule of Thumb, if Pinterest doesn't understand then neither, will your customers. A good business practice is to always be transparent whether you are dealing with Pinterest or another platform.

The most outstanding issue for me is you have not listed where you are located. I checked your policies and there is nothing no address, I did some more searching and I believe I saw that you are located in Hong Kong - if this is the case then you would not be eligible to participate in the Verified Merchant Program as Hong Kong is not one of the eligible countries yet.

If you’re a merchant in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, the UK or the US, apply to join the Verified Merchant Program.

If you’re not based in these countries, stay tuned! We'll announce when the Verified Merchant Program is available in additional countries.

I know this is not an answer you wanted to hear but I am providing information based on my own review of your website and the Verified Merchant Guidelines. If you decide to fix any outstanding issues with your site please wait for 24hrs before filing an appeal and allow time for the changes to be synced. You have 30 days from the time you receive a notice from Pinterest to fix the issue.

I hope this helps.

Lisa

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@inspiremestuff 

Hi glad you made it to the PBC!

I read your post and I have no issue having a look at your site, can you please provide me with your website as I am unable to find it?

Also, please note I do not work for Pinterest I am a Pinterest Pioneer here on the PBC.

Lisa

2 Kudos
inspiremestuff
Just visiting

Hi Lisa. Here is our website.

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@inspiremestuff 

Hi,

Please note that I do not work for Pinterest and I never guarantee or promise any favorable results regarding the Verified Merchant Program - decisions that are made regarding your VMP Status are at the discretion of Pinterest. I always encourage all Merchants to review the Merchant Guidelines before filing an appeal. I also suggest to Merchants to read the Guidelines within the Merchant Guidelines regarding product, brand, advertising, service et al. as each of the guidelines have additional requirements.

I took a look at your site and there are some issues in different sections of your site that have grammar and spelling errors or incomplete wording, and no links on email, and for this, I would suggest that you proofread your site and update - fix anything that is incorrect prior to filing an appeal.

With respect to your Refund Policy - Return Policy there are a number of inconsistencies within your policies which you would need to review and correct. They are unclear and contradictory - Rule of Thumb, if Pinterest doesn't understand then neither, will your customers. A good business practice is to always be transparent whether you are dealing with Pinterest or another platform.

The most outstanding issue for me is you have not listed where you are located. I checked your policies and there is nothing no address, I did some more searching and I believe I saw that you are located in Hong Kong - if this is the case then you would not be eligible to participate in the Verified Merchant Program as Hong Kong is not one of the eligible countries yet.

If you’re a merchant in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, the UK or the US, apply to join the Verified Merchant Program.

If you’re not based in these countries, stay tuned! We'll announce when the Verified Merchant Program is available in additional countries.

I know this is not an answer you wanted to hear but I am providing information based on my own review of your website and the Verified Merchant Guidelines. If you decide to fix any outstanding issues with your site please wait for 24hrs before filing an appeal and allow time for the changes to be synced. You have 30 days from the time you receive a notice from Pinterest to fix the issue.

I hope this helps.

Lisa

1 Kudo