Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

I am in disbelief with the May Rewards

Criscarts
Posts regularly

Hi all! 

I just checked the May rewards and I cannot believe what I saw…. 

I understand there are more creators getting into the program, but May rewards are just way too low in my opinion! It is a drastic change and something I was not expecting!

I am particularly shocked at the 50 and 100 saves per pin for so little! My account has been struggling in views and engagement, and I don’t know how I’m going to get all those saves! 

Does anybody else feel the same way as I do?

7 Kudos
8 Replies
carlamell
Posts regularly

I feel the exact same way! It seems like so much work for so little in return. Just when I felt like I was getting the hang of this program and really enjoying it, this happens. 😒

4 Kudos
humblelovingsouls
Loves to help

Yes, I was really disappointed when I saw the May rewards. The 50 to 100 saves is extremely hard to get in 1 month. You would be pretty much making content for free. I think it is very unfair for smaller creators. 

6 Kudos
afrostylicity
Just visiting

Yes, I feel the same way. It's quite discouraging. 

4 Kudos
Criscarts
Posts regularly

I totally agree with you! It’s so hard to get 50+ saves! That’s just too much! I wouldn’t mind the pay if it was 10 saves but 50? I’m a small creator too and I am just struggling to come up with ideas right now 😣

4 Kudos
Criscarts
Posts regularly

I was getting the hang of it too, I guess it was nice while it lasted 😣

2 Kudos
Criscarts
Posts regularly

I’m glad I’m not the only one feeling like this 

3 Kudos
spskillet
Just visiting

Yep. Feeling the same way. Can't see continuing with it with those low rewards for the amount of time it takes to create the content. 

3 Kudos
flavorfeed
Just visiting

Agree, I feel the same way as well. The swing in rewards is abrupt and also not giving me a lot of incentive to continue. Their strategy for this seems flawed in my opinion.

2 Kudos