Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Follow Button

shellyslifestyle007
Just visiting

Hey, how do I get follow button next to my Idea Pin? I've seen other creators have this feature.

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hii @shellyslifestyle007 
The follow button should appear on your idea pins. Pinners that don't follow you will see it. It won't show on your pins when you are viewing them from your own account. Does that make sense?

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
8 Replies
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hii @shellyslifestyle007 
The follow button should appear on your idea pins. Pinners that don't follow you will see it. It won't show on your pins when you are viewing them from your own account. Does that make sense?

4 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@terezatoledo 

Hi there thanks for explaining this I didn't even realize that there was a follow button et al. .... 

Lisa

1 Kudo
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@bodymindmood and @shellyslifestyle007 
This is how it looks for me. On the left an Idea Pin from someone I don't follow. On the right, my Idea Pin from my account.

Untitled (YouTube Channel Art).png

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@terezatoledo 

Thanks for sharing that I see it now - honestly I hadn't noticed before I think maybe because I was already following some people so it wasn't evident to me. I definitely see what you mean interesting. 

Lisa

2 Kudos
humblelovingsouls
Loves to help

That would be awesome!

1 Kudo
shellyslifestyle007
Just visiting

@terezatoledo now I get it, I also viewed it from my other personal account, when I unfollowed my business account I see follow button next to the idea pin.

Thank You!

1 Kudo
shellyslifestyle007
Just visiting

@terezatoledo but I don't see the caption like you're seeing on your idea pin, & when I go to the edit option it says, 'captions aren't available for this pin'. What does that mean?

Screenshot_20220429-123540_Pinterest.jpg

1 Kudo
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@shellyslifestyle007 I don't have the "captions" option yet, but I'm thrilled to see that it may be happening. Thanks for sharing this screenshot!

0 Kudos