Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator Rewards issue

kolamdigitally
Just visiting

I got the early access invite and when I tried to activate the rewards program, I get an alert saying the mail has been sent to some random pinterest email id and my personal id repeatedly. But, I did not receive any emails to confirm the email.

So, I raised that as an issue in Pinterest and they did something on their end and now it is telling my application has been denied. But I actually satisfied all the options required by the program. I again raised that as a ticket, but no resolution still. But just received an email stating the eligibility criteria. But, I already satisfied all the eligibility criteria. Can anyone please help or advise. I tried reinstalling the app too.

1 Kudo
1 Reply
kolamdigitally
Just visiting

I got the early access invite and when I tried to activate the rewards program, I get an alert saying the mail has been sent to some random pinterest email id and my personal id repeatedly. But, I did not receive any emails to confirm the email. So, I raised that as an issue in Pinterest and they did something on their end and now it is telling my application has been denied. But I actually satisfied all the options required by the program. I again raised that as a ticket, but no resolution still. But just received an email stating the eligibility criteria. But, I already satisfied all the eligibility criteria. Can anyone please help or advise. I tried reinstalling the app too.

1 Kudo