Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator rewards for May

aredspatula
Just visiting

The payout on creator rewards for May are incredibly low! The last couple months I've been doing this, the pay was great. Is there a reason for this?

Also, some of the challenges are so difficult to attain. I get 100 saves on plenty of pins, but sometimes it takes awhile. 

Wondering what everyone else's thoughts are on this?

5 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
winealittlecookalot
Just visiting

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought this!  What a difference from the previous months.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
8 Replies
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

Agreed. 100 saves is not realistic in 30 days for most creators. It takes months for pins to reach optimal saves. That is a very frustrating shift. 

4 Kudos
aredspatula
Just visiting

It sure is! I'm hoping this is only for the month of May? It feels so unattainable and so low. Barely worth the time to create!

3 Kudos
humblelovingsouls
Loves to help

Yes, the 100 and 50 saves is incrediblely hard to hit in 30 days. It should be much more realistic like 5-20 

2 Kudos
aredspatula
Just visiting

Yes, exactly!!

2 Kudos
spskillet
Just visiting

Totally agree! A 75% reduction in rewards doesn't make it worth the effort. 

1 Kudo
spskillet
Just visiting

Yep. Not worth the time at the rates for May. 

1 Kudo
winealittlecookalot
Just visiting

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought this!  What a difference from the previous months.

2 Kudos
FunFitnessFamily
Just visiting

I’d be happy to just be paid fairly on what I was promised for March and April. 

I will not create any more idea pins until my missing rewards payments are resolved. After searching this board, a lot of us creators have been screwed over.

0 Kudos