Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Created An Idea Pin!

ArtsyCraftery
Loves to help

I created an Idea Pin just to see if I had access and to see if I could do a quick one. I need to take time to read the guidelines for creating them so that I can learn about all of the features. It will also help me to get the best use of Idea Pins if I decide to create more. I didn't realize that I could place text on any image. No matter what font I chose it did not change much. I also found out that I couldn't go in and edit the pin after publishing, though I could edit where it was placed.

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
1 Kudo
11 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@ArtsyCraftery 

NICELY DONE

bodymindmood_0-1645716812110.png

1 Kudo
ArtsyCraftery
Loves to help

Well, it's kinda ugly, actually, 😄 but thanks. Was thinking about deleting it but will probably leave it up and make another then delete it.

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@ArtsyCraftery @I think it’s great 😊 

Im glad you started its really cool to use it only gets better and @thehalcyonhive shared an amazing link to Pinterest Highlights (love it so much) New Feature! "Highlights" on Profile 

let me know what you think 💭 

Lisa

2 Kudos
ArtsyCraftery
Loves to help

@bodymindmood   A good feature. Looks like fun too! I like the idea of highlighting Idea Pins re seasonal/holiday. Hope it becomes available on desktop. TFS!

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@ArtsyCraftery 

I can’t wait to see other Idea Pins you create -Lisa.

Easy & Cool Tips & Tricks To Help You On Your Pinterest JourneyEasy & Cool Tips & Tricks To Help You On Your Pinterest Journey

1 Kudo
ArtsyCraftery
Loves to help

I watched your FACE PULLS 🏋🏻 AMRAP. Easy technique to add on for super results! Is AMRAP supposed to be armwrap? If it is then it doesn't seem like you can go in and edit that. If the word is correct as it is, then I'm using it as an example, if it had to be edited.

To make corrections like that, the pin would have to be deleted and redesigned, right?

Sandi

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@ArtsyCraftery 

Hi Sandi

AMRAP 👉🏻 As Many Reps As Possible so no specific number of reps just until you can’t do anymore you can also think until failure.

You can edit an Idea Pin just not the main page of the pin … so yes I would have to go and create a new pin if I needed to edit what I wrote. Doubtless check before you publish and copy and paste text somewhere in case anything happens during publishing.

To increase difficulty on this exercise 

Do 4 Sets x AMRAP but increase the weight by 5 to 10lbs each set 

👉🏻 Start at 15lbs on the 1st set and then up the weight on the rest don’t sacrifice good form to go heavy

Lisa

2 Kudos
waithiralizmsoo
Just visiting

Hello here,,, I created an idea pin and can't publish another because it's been saying I hold on my idea is being published,,, now it's been 3 days and I can't create another idea,,, any help 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @waithiralizmsoo 

Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and I am sorry your having difficulty.

Here are a few suggestions and please note if these don’t work then I would contact Pinterest Support and file a ticket.

- Clean out your cache on your phone or computer - wherever your creating the Idea Pin

- Ensure that your iphone | Android | Mobile Device is up to date - Pinterest App there are a lot of new updates coming out.

- Finally, close the App and reopen it and try to create a new Idea Pin

As I mentioned above if you don’t have any luck then I would contact Pinterest Support at link I listed above.

I hope this helps you.

Lisa

1 Kudo