Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Brand partnerships

kxmmxra

Hey everyone, So I have my Pinterest account with about 112k monthly views and Pinterest is saying that I am eligible of getting paid and so on and they also talked about paid partnership and looking in advanced setting for paid partnerships but when I look in advanced setting they only give me the option of allowing comments and I make sure I post daily as of lately and I don’t see the option of getting paid by doing it.  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @kxmmxra! Since you are having trouble adding a partner to your Idea Pins, I would recommend filling a ticket with our support team, as they will be able to diagnose any issues with your account.

To learn more about getting paid on Pinterest, you can also check out our Business blog.

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @kxmmxra!

I recently wrote this blog post about How to Secure Paid Pinterest Brand Partnerships: 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/blog/how-to-secure-pinterest-brand-partnerships/ba-p/41153 

(It also serves as a round up of some of the best official resources on the subject of brand partnerships on Pinterest!) 

I think it will give you some clarity! 

0 Kudos