Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Do you create batch content on Pinterest?

everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help
Labels (4)

Q&A Time 💁🏻‍

If you’re in the creator world, you’ve heard the term “batching content.” Some say it’s the secret to their success. 

•Is batching content part of your strategy?•

I’m typically not a batch content creator because my creative juices flow better when I’m living in the moment. However, this isn’t always convenient…

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Tell us in the comments why [or why not] you prefer this method of creating!?   

I can’t wait to hear your answers! Who knows,  maybe I’ll be inspired to change my strategy 😀

17 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

My content is usually planned/edited/ready to post two weeks in advance, I keep a calendar for the days and approximate time I'll upload, along with the days I try to take off from creating.

I'll have to agree with @mmillerrr15 , every now and then I'll change the order of uploading or post a new Idea Pin as soon as it's ready to go.

This gives me time to experiment on content and take a longer break if I need one.

View solution in original post

9 Kudos
36 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@everydaylifewithlaura 

Now this is a good question!

Truth? I'm learning.

I also a Brain Drain when it comes to Ideas for content, I never used to but I see the value in it now.

I have begun to batch with Instagram which is so helpful, I don't batch Video Pins | Reels unless I am repurposing content - I batch for the days I intend to Post which at the moment is during the week and working on not doing anything on weekends the same goes for Pinterest.

Note on repurposing I can't stand repurpose.io its such a money grab I prefer to either recreate | or just edit my videos.

I have begun to batch for Pinterest but only for Static Pins and Regular Video Pins again very helpful.

Batching is helping not just for content but also for Weekly Scheduling.

I use Trello (Love ❤️) & Notions for writing Blog Content | Batching Content for Social | Other

I agree with you on creative juices but I have seen the difference when it comes to non video content or regular video content - Idea Pins are something all together different.

@michaelbliss @thehalcyonhive @isabelledias what do you do

Lisa

8 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

@bodymindmood Thanks for weighing in on this! I’m with you on taking weekends off from creating! I try to do the same. I definitely need to look into the scheduling apps too! 

4 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@everydaylifewithlaura great post!  

@bodymindmood this is something is STRUGGLE with big time.  I haven't ever figured out my rhythm...so right now I'm a post in the moment type of gal.  However, it is not at all productive for me.  I tend to spend WAY too much time on editing.   So I'm looking forward to see other people's process.  I'm sure I could learn a thing or two!

6 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

@thehalcyonhiveI feel you on this! 
I do occasionally batch content…but it seems to happen more on accident than on purpose….OR I batch content and get overwhelmed with alllll of the neccessary editing until the original content seems outdated 🤣 

I can def learn an do better! 

4 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thehalcyonhive @everydaylifewithlaura 

Trello is for me a great app when it comes to batching I can share the boards I have created with you and you can make them your own this goes for IG and other apps if needed - Trello is Free to use at the moment and you would only pay for whats known as Power Ups (integration with other apps like Outlook). I can do everything inside Trello so it is super helpful.

I also use an alternate checking site on Keywords et al. called Answer The Public free trial but the information it provides is amazing - there are similar sites but the SEO Information Sphere is super expensive when it comes to memberships. I use the above because it gives me alternate information to Pinterest I can see platform + web + other apps.

I have truthfully avoided batching or more to the point being organized but I really need to be in order to not feel so overwhelmed.

Lisa

4 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Ooooh I do have a Trello account!  @bodymindmood I would love to see the boards you use for organizing your content.  Thanks!

I've never heard of Answer the Public, but I just took a peek and what an awesome tool for content ideas or blog post titles.  I will definitely be using that!  

3 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thehalcyonhive 

No problem - I will send some pics for you and if you like them then I can share them with you no worries I find they help.

Yes to ANSWER THE PUBLIC is cool love it to I get so much from it.

Lisa

2 Kudos
mmillerrr15
Posts regularly

I try my best to batch content as much as I can especially when I’m coming into a busy week - but it’s hard!! Especially with all the editing, thankfully I have down times like waiting in a doctors waiting room or being on a plane to try to do the editing process though going crazy lol. Pins I tend to be most proud of are spur I’m the moment cases though so maybe I should try leaning more into that!

5 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

My content is usually planned/edited/ready to post two weeks in advance, I keep a calendar for the days and approximate time I'll upload, along with the days I try to take off from creating.

I'll have to agree with @mmillerrr15 , every now and then I'll change the order of uploading or post a new Idea Pin as soon as it's ready to go.

This gives me time to experiment on content and take a longer break if I need one.

9 Kudos