Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

What's your main goal as a Pinterest Creator?

terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
Labels (1)

Hey Creators,

There's so much we can achieve as Pinterest creators. From building an audience to even monetizing.

Let's share our main goals when creating content for Pinterest. My answer is in the first comment.

22 Kudos
37 Replies
thelemonsoflife
Just visiting

My main goal is to create quality content and eventually monetize so that I’m able to be a full time content creator. 

2 Kudos
charifaziz00069

Actually I want ANYBODY GRIP finger Teach me play the game in digital marketing for For example on Pinterest

0 Kudos
lifestylediyw
Just visiting
  • My over all goals as a Pinterest Creator in 2022 was to become engulfed in the ways of Pinterest: I guess I reached those goals by becoming one of the first to graduate the Pinterest Academy Program in March, Pinterest Creator Residency, Beta Test Story pins before they became Idea pins, Start the Creator Rewards Program and then be one of the first lifestyle and home creators to be apart of the creator fund. Shouts to @PinterestMyriah @kelsey @sheinthemaking @karinnainla - best cohort content managers in the Pinterest. I wish we still had content managers. 
  • My second goal was to grow how I created content/figure out what really worked for my audience ( which I’m still doing because Pinterest is ever so changing) but I wanted to see where my audience lies even with a monthly million impression on any given bad month. Lol. 
    third I wanted to grow my audience and make Pinterest my FUNNEL AND GO TOMplatform for my content creation professional experience
  • next monetizing and not just through the creator rewards platform but showing brands big or small that other platforms like tik tok or Instagram are not the only platforms that monetizing is successful. I wanted to show brands that your missing a huge audience on Pinterest for brand deals and product “buyability”- I made up that word - but it’s mine lol. 

last I really wanted to see since my niche isn’t just one thing -how my niche worked on Pinterest vs other platforms for content. And I did this all while having no “BLOG” per se.

Now in 2023, I’m working towards building my blog which I’ve said before but having a blog requires me not to hate the word blogger no offense but to have time to do the “blogging”. Because that’s what I technically used Pinterest for. To me pinterest is my ad space for my blog entries. And now that I want to really jump into monetizing I realize a blog is surely needed to build two key things to keep my audience engaged and growing. To be able to link out to my blog or any site pertaining to me and to build my email list.for me to be able to keep creating because regardless of pay I love creating content. That what I was doing with my PR and Branding company. But now it’s for me!

hope I inspired someone on how PINTEREST can change your life and point You in the right direction— so follow along WWW.LIFESTYLEDIYW.COM  

2 Kudos
mulberrycolors
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I feel the same way🙌 just sharing creative work, photography, and ideas👍

2 Kudos
kaykiel
Just visiting

1. Growing my blog.

2. Being creative and inspiring others.

3. Learning more about Pinterest to assist others trying to grow their businesses. 

1 Kudo
valle_oeste
Just visiting

My main goal is to create community around interior design through the lens of slow living and continue to develop my blog and brand. This is the first year that I take this seriously so I'm suuuper excited to start off the new year with a bang 🙂

Virginia Ibarra | www.valleoeste.com 

2 Kudos
Imsamanthaaa
Just visiting

Hey there 😃 I’m new here and one of my Pinterest goals is to organize and share more of what I like and am open to, to attract and target the right audience 😊 and further more monetize something I love to do.

2 Kudos
Ubuntu_beki
Just visiting

it is very interesting.

1 Kudo
clarettedehaney
Just visiting

I’m new around here 

1 Kudo
clarettedehaney
Just visiting

To create to the best of my ability