Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Views Declining. Any advice?

madisonhalbrooks
Just visiting
Labels (1)

Hello! 

I am fairly new to creating content on Pinterest, I started about two months ago. This past month my pin views were increasing about 1k each day. I currently have 31k views, but a few weeks ago had 32k views. I opted in for branded content a couple weeks ago and now have been noticing my views are dropping. My new pins are not doing very well and old pins are not getting any views or saves. 

Does anyone have any advice? My standard pins seem to do better than idea pins, so I try to stick to those and post a few idea pins here and there. 

My niche is festival and concert content! @madisonhalbrooks 

Thank you! 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @madisonhalbrooks! Yes, that views number goes up and down. Normal, as @hellohomegirl said!

You may want to re-visit the Pinterest Creative Best Practices and start incorporating some of those into your pins: https://business.pinterest.com/en-us/creative-best-practices/ 

Writing a full pin description with sentences, and incorporating keywords that people are searching on Pinterest (not just hashtags) may help. Also, add some text overlay to give your images context. What's there for your viewer? Why is this valuable or inspirational for them? Add words to help them understand what they are seeing. 

I hope these ideas help! 

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
3 Replies
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@madisonhalbrooks , hello!

No advice...just affirmation that this is completely normal here on Pinterest. Your impressions and views will ebb and flow with the seasons and trending topics. You're doing great. Keep doing what you're doing! 

2 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @madisonhalbrooks! Yes, that views number goes up and down. Normal, as @hellohomegirl said!

You may want to re-visit the Pinterest Creative Best Practices and start incorporating some of those into your pins: https://business.pinterest.com/en-us/creative-best-practices/ 

Writing a full pin description with sentences, and incorporating keywords that people are searching on Pinterest (not just hashtags) may help. Also, add some text overlay to give your images context. What's there for your viewer? Why is this valuable or inspirational for them? Add words to help them understand what they are seeing. 

I hope these ideas help! 

4 Kudos
madisonhalbrooks
Just visiting

Thank you! I appreciate the advice !

0 Kudos