Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

validation error and drop impression on idea pin

1rameez
Just visiting

Screenshot_20210829-143758_Pinterest.jpg

Screenshot_20210827-223430_Pinterest.jpgafter uploading idea pin i have error msg "validation error" and my idea pin impression dropped to 100 and 150 before i have 10k 15k views pls anyone help me about it... thanks

1 Kudo
3 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @1rameez, welcome to the PBC! From your screenshot it appears you are using the Andriod app, I would first suggest to make sure the app is updated.

What has helped me with the "validation error" prompt was to clear the cache on the app, stop and restart the app.

Settings->Apps->Pinterest->Storage-> clear cache (*not data*). Then go back and force stop the app, reopen the app.

I really hope that makes sense 🙂

1 Kudo
1rameez
Just visiting
  • i follow ur all instructions but still have same problem "validation error and pins impression drastically dropped before i have impression on pin 4k 10k even 1M but start 25august 2021 my pin impression dropped can you guide me how to ask help from pinterest team what report i do for they help me about it "account block ? or policy violation?Screenshot_20210901-081809_Pinterest.jpg
2 Kudos
tejasjoshiind

I have been facing the same issue since a month now my impressions on pins have dropped drastically the solution did not properly work

0 Kudos