Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

UPDATE on modem problems

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice @realsouthamerica & all my other "Buds" here at PBC...

The AT&T technician was here for over 2 hours late yesterday. He said there was a major problem with the lines feeding the house & the phone outdoor box, which he fixed. Thankfully he left me his phone# in case something else goes wrong... cause it has!

Everything was fine for a couple of hours after he left & then it started again... the same problem. The modem's Broadband & Service buttons keep resetting themselves. I happens sporadically with no rhyme or reason. Sometimes it happens every 15 -30 seconds & then sometimes it will stay on for hours & then start misbehaving again.

Going to call him later this morning & see where we go from here! I'll keep you all informed as the saga continues... lol

Hope to be back here regularly once this is all fixed & God only knows when THAT will be!

1 Kudo
2 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@foodiehomechef Hi there we are all waiting for your return! Miss you online looking forward to your return Lisa❤️

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

We miss you around here, @foodiehomechef! Patiently waiting for your return. 😉❤️

2 Kudos