Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Tuesday Tips 📌 Product Tags

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi PBC, Happy Tuesday! 

We’re back with this week’s Tuesday Tips and today we’re spotlighting product tags. Product stickers can help you monetize on Pinterest – simply add a direct link to your store or an affiliate link within your Pins. Check out the video below to learn how to add and customize your product tags.

14 Kudos
10 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @PinterestJoan !

3 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

This is so handy! 

2 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

This is exciting @PinterestJoan !!
The only thing that still bothers me is that not all product links work when tagging. Hopefully this is solved soon. 

4 Kudos
liveloveruntravel
Just visiting

We've been using product tagging since it first rolled out, but for the last couple of months, Amazon and LTK links are not working. Any idea when a fix is coming?

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @terezatoledo and @liveloveruntravel!

We are only allowing affiliate links from approved affiliate partners and domains. To learn more about our affiliate guidelines, visit our Community Guidelines.

You can also check out this post about affiliate links. 😊

1 Kudo
liveloveruntravel
Just visiting

@PinterestIvania I understand that. These are affiliate links for Amazon and LTK which have worked for over a year and then suddenly stopped working.

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @liveloveruntravel!

If you have any issues using supported affiliate links, please let us know by filling out a ticket with our support team.

0 Kudos
itssarahpatrice
Posts regularly

I've been using product tags for a while now and I love them.

0 Kudos
OutsideInCo
Just visiting

I love the product tagging feature and have been using it for a long time. But recently my catalog was flagged. I've tried to appeal but it just says I need to fix my website according to merchant guidelines. Hopefully it's easier in the future to decipher the issue and correct. 

0 Kudos