Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

The September goals I completed have all disappeared.

Metigolden
Just visiting
Labels (3)

I want to know if someone is having the same problem as me. The idea pins I submitted for each goals for the month of September were accepted. Now under the completed section I only see the publish weekly goal. I don't see the 100 saves, 200 saves, and pay per save goal which I know I completed and were accepted. This has never happened to me before and I want to know if it's a glitch. 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Metigolden
Just visiting

UPDATE: they have fixed the problem for me. I think it was a bug. Since it is relatively a new program there is a lot of things to work on so I say give it time it will be fixed.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
venustasart
Just visiting

Hi!

The exact same thing is happening in my account too. I guess we need to wait for others to confirm this bug. If everybody is experiencing this then I think the completed goals will not show up in the completed tab until they're paid which is a shame since we need to know their status before.

0 Kudos
bethgrushkin
Just visiting

Same thing is happening to me and I am just trying to figure out how I contacted Pinterest before.  Why is it so hard to find a contact email.  I had an issue last month about a goal I had met disappearing and did end up getting paid for it.  Hope that is what happened with this one, too. 

0 Kudos
Metigolden
Just visiting

UPDATE: they have fixed the problem for me. I think it was a bug. Since it is relatively a new program there is a lot of things to work on so I say give it time it will be fixed.

1 Kudo