Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Stuck in Pin Edit?

FashionFanBase

Hi

I am trying to create my first proper pin. I have sized at the specified 1000 x 1500 Pixels. But when I choose this image - it takes me to an editing interface - where  I cannot see a way to accept the edit? Ive tried every button visible, and even tried randomly cropping, adding wierd text - just to see if another accept button would come up.. to no avail. So image I would like to pin - can never be accepted as the image. If I drag and drop - same issue - through to the editing screen where there is no way to approve image and then put in info and post 

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
PinterestSusana

Hi there @FashionFanBase, welcome to the PBC! I’d love to help out with this.

I would suggest following these few steps in order to help you fix this issue:
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date.
- Try from a different browser.
- Try from another computer.
- Disabling any browser extensions one by one.
- Temporarily turn off any ad blocker software you're running.

Let me know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos
macramadebySusanne
Just visiting

I am also having this same issue and just submitted a help ticket. There is obviously something wrong with the create pin function. It's the same on desktop, laptop, no matter what browser, and I have cleared my cache several times. 

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi  @macramadebySusanne and @FashionFanBase !

I'm sorry for the situation. The team has been made aware of this issue and we are currently looking into it. 

I will let you know once it's solved. 

Give us a shout if you need anything else in the meantime!

0 Kudos
rfille
Just visiting

The option to save changes is hidden behind some other block on the top Navigation bar. When you resize the browser window manually then you can see a glimpse of the red save changes button at the top of the pin but in regular size browsers it's being overlapped by something.

1 Kudo
visitsynthopia

You're right… I hyper-zoomed on desktop and I could see the red button with part of the word "changes". This is clearly a front-end problem css like problem. Hope the Pinterest team gets on it sooner rather than later.

0 Kudos
veronikalipar
Loves to help

It's easier (with fewer glitches) to do it in the app. I upload all my pins in the app, and only use desktop for video pins (video not idea pins).

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi all!

Thank you for your tips and help. Fortunately this issue has been solved and you should be able to publish Pins as normal.

Let me know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos