Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Stats reading 0 even though pins are getting engagement!

LFHPinterestMarketing
Posts regularly

Truly, I am over the copy and paste responses from Pinterest. 

One of my client's accounts has 0's all around for the pins posted this past week. 

I even did a test and had others click and save and nothing is showing up, even after a couple of days. Reached out to support, with proof and detailed info and they sent the SAME BS copy and paste response they always do. 

"content ebbs and flows, create more pins, etc." Yes I know this, and we do. It's NOT normal for a reach to drop to 0, and even more not normal for it to stay 0 when you are having people engage with it. 

Obviously something is wrong. And the fact that it takes 15 emails for support to finally help is complete BS. These people have businesses and they make Pinterest money, the least support can do is help when there is an issue. This is NOT an "ebb and flow" I mean good lord, seriously? 

What is happening to this platform? They seem to care less and less about bloggers and it's sad and frustrating. Especially for those of us who have made a career out of helping others use it. 

@PinterestLucy @PinterestPeter @PinterestGabriella 

2 Kudos
4 Replies
dogsndecor
Loves to help

I'm so sorry and I totally feel your pain.  The fact you posted this on 6/24 and not a single community manager has responded makes it that much harder to swallow.  With Co-Founder Ben Silbermann leaving his CEO role and stating that Pinterest is “just getting started,” and that the company will focus on “helping Pinners buy, try and act on all the great ideas they see.” it tells me they are most definately focusing on e-commerce and not bloggers needs.  😞

0 Kudos
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin Can we please escalate this issue to support? Thank you! 

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for looping me in! @andrealidesigns 

@LFHPinterestMarketing Sorry to hear you are dealing with this. Do you currently have a support ticket open? I completely understand your frustration and will make sure to share your feedback re: support responses with the team internally. 

1 Kudo
LFHPinterestMarketing
Posts regularly

Yes, I did. They responded with telling me it was normal and then closed it. I reached out again, and got the same response. So sadly, I gave up. 

0 Kudos