Pin Creation Announcement
Learn about the recent updates to content creation tooling on Pinterest!

Sensitive content & reporting

veronikalipar
Loves to help

Hi! I'm shocked. I have just received a comment from a person who is apparently interested in word removed per Community Guidelines practices. I have checked his profile after he commented how much he likes my riding boots (although he was wrong, the boots I wore in my idea pin were high heel knee high boots), and I saw he published several idea pins with a person who has been beaten with a whip. I obviously reported and blocked him. But still, I wonder why does Pinterest allow word removed per Community Guidelines and sexual content? And don't delete my message - I wanted to start this topic before and you deleted it.

Veronika Lipar
0 Kudos
2 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Tagging @PinterestFernanda and @PinterestIvania  for visibility ^^^

2 Kudos
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @veronikaliparthank you for sharing your concerns and I’m sorry to hear you experienced this. Safety and privacy are important to us and we take these concerns seriously. We appreciate you taking action and reporting this user. Because this might include some sensitive account info, I'm going to send you a direct message here in the community to ask for some more details so that we can look into this further.  

2 Kudos