Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Scheduling Pins in Pinterest

haxnicks
Just visiting

Hi all

I love scheduling direct into Pinterest as I feel you can better use the features.  But with so many things to remember I sometimes forget something or accidentally put it on the wrong day.  Then you have to start again.   It is such a pain that you can't go in and put a tiny typo right or change the url it is pointing to or add a few keywords.  It makes no sense.  So my question

Is it just me or do other feel as frustrated with the scheduler?

I figure if I don't tell Pinterest about this they won't realise how frustrated we are all getting so does anyone from Pinterest read this?   How do I let them know? 

1 Kudo
2 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi there @haxnicks , welcome to the PBC! I apologize for the long delay in responding to you. I can understand the frustration you are having, I've thought about this many times. Hopefully in the near future we will have the option to fine tune the schedule.

I would suggest that you request a new feature, I'm sure Pinterest would love hearing your feedback.

In the meantime you may want to explore third part schedulers, maybe you can find one that will have that ability. I'm tagging @alisammeredith for some ideas or input. I hope this helps you.

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @haxnicks 

Yes I absolutely understand where you are coming from but here's a tip for you!

The first thing I would do when using Pinterest's scheduling tool is to choose the date and time. Then fill in all the required fields. 

There is no need for you to invest in a scheduling tool like Tailwind. You don't need it. Gone are the days where you pin your content in multiple boards. Pinterest has completely changed today. 

Don't give up on Pinterest's scheduling tool.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you. 

1 Kudo