Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Poor Analytics

reneeandarrows
Just visiting
Labels (4)

Hi,

Have anyone's analytics taken a nosedive recently? About 2 months ago, I got 1k+ views on my pins, but that number has dropped to the low 200s at best. The numbers are decreasing, but I am gaining followers every day. It feels like Pinterest is blocking my content for many of my followers or in general. Does anyone else have this problem? Do you know if it fixes itself?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @reneeandarrows! It's pretty normal to see these types of fluctuations.

And, yes, I've observed that many creators are experiencing lower reach with Idea pins than they did a few months ago. (But some are not - it varies.) 

There are a lot of factors at play here (which is also normal) - including seasonality, platform usership, and a recent algorithm update that more frequently "refreshes" the recent engagement data that Pinterest uses to serve pins to pinners.) 

Pioneer @terezatoledo wrote this article recently about how to think about fluctuations in views - and what you can (and can't!) do about what you see. I think it will helpful for you: 
https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/blog/tips-for-what-to-do-about-pinterest-views-fluctuating/ba-p/4... 

I hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @reneeandarrows! It's pretty normal to see these types of fluctuations.

And, yes, I've observed that many creators are experiencing lower reach with Idea pins than they did a few months ago. (But some are not - it varies.) 

There are a lot of factors at play here (which is also normal) - including seasonality, platform usership, and a recent algorithm update that more frequently "refreshes" the recent engagement data that Pinterest uses to serve pins to pinners.) 

Pioneer @terezatoledo wrote this article recently about how to think about fluctuations in views - and what you can (and can't!) do about what you see. I think it will helpful for you: 
https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/blog/tips-for-what-to-do-about-pinterest-views-fluctuating/ba-p/4... 

I hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
reneeandarrows
Just visiting

thank you!

1 Kudo