Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Pin Editor (Glitch?)

hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
Labels (3)

Hi Creators! Does anyone else have this screen when they're uploading a Pin? One my accounts do (others do not). 

If so I have a couple questions for you the Pinterest team here:

1. Is there a way to permanently bypass this screen? As it can be helpful for some who want to edit post-upload, this is not a need for me and I find the extra click a barrier to efficiency in my workflow. I feel like it should be optional.

2. Anyone else having a glitch with this? Today I noticed there was no longer a "next/save" button so I am stuck on this screen and cannot publish any Pins that I manually upload. 

Thanks in advance!

Toriexample.jpg

1 Kudo
6 Replies
tinyscenic
Just visiting

Yes, I've been having this same problem today! When I upload my image I'm taken to this window but then there is no way to move beyond it. Despite not needing to edit my image, I played around with changing the ratio and adding text etc and I still found I couldn't move out of the screen.

2 Kudos
Kontentsia
Posts regularly

Yep, broken.

But I found a little workaround, I made the browser window really slim and the button appears on top - I guess that's when the responsive design kicks in.

Kontentsia_0-1675892638063.png

3 Kudos
Selaphyna
Just visiting

Yes, I am having this issue as well. I have no need to adjust my image in any way, but no matter what I click, I am unable to move beyond this page. 

2 Kudos
tinyscenic
Just visiting

Hey all - it's been fixed it seems! 🎉  At least it's working again for me today. 

1 Kudo
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Brilliant! I was making it as big as possible. Duh, should I have done this!

0 Kudos
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Fixed for me as well. I hope they roll out a bypass setting soon! 

1 Kudo