Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Insights and Tailwind insights are not accumulated!

simplybykristina
Just visiting

Hey, everyone! I have a question, about Tailwind! So, I have my google analytics and pinterest all synced up with Tailwind buy my repins, impressions from tribes and etc. are NOT accumulated in my pinterest analytics. Can someone please help me with an advice!!! What do I need to do for those impressions from Tailwind to be seen and accumulated in Pinterest?  

Thank you!

0 Kudos
0 Solutions
4 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @simplybykristina, welcome to the PBC! 

Tagging @simplepinmedia @terezatoledo and @tailwind for visibility and some clarification.

1 Kudo
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@simplybykristina hey there! If I'm understanding you correctly, you want the impressions and repins you're seeing in Tailwind Communities to show up in your Pinterest Analytics. The impressions metrics are completely separate from Pinterest Analytics. The impressions in TW are just what other TW community members are seeing IN Tailwind. 

The repin stats are not a perfect science. I don't think I've ever seen a match with those numbers between TW and Pinterest. 

I would rely heavily on your Google and Pinterest Analytics. 

Hope that helps! 

-Tabby

3 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@simplybykristina , it's exactly how @simplepinmedia said.

1 Kudo
simplybykristina
Just visiting

I understand about the impressions that are shown on photos in the right upper corner are just impressions from what the community is seeing but when I have repins and from tailwind and pinterest doesn't show on that same image ANY repins at all, that means that there's a discrepancy! So, is there a way to fix that?

Thank you, everyone!!!

0 Kudos