Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Creator Fund October 2022 Updates

thehigherselfactivator
Just visiting

Hello All Creators!

I recently applied to the Pinterest Creator Fund a few weeks ago! I am so excited to continue to grow my reach using the platform of Pinterest & really eager to hear who the cohort is for this upcoming cycle!

Do we have any updates on when this will be announced? I remember reading that the first mentorship class was on this upcoming Monday which is Halloween! Would love to hear any updates about this if anyone has any. Thanks so much!

Many blessings,

Shelby Gilyard

@thehigherselfactivator

1 Kudo
4 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @thehigherselfactivator@PinterestGabby wrote this on 10/24 in response to a similar question: 

"Due to the large amount of applicants, the review process took a bit longer but our team will be sending out communications soon!"

Hold tight! I know they are working on notifications. 

1 Kudo
thehigherselfactivator
Just visiting

Awesome thank you Jana!

0 Kudos
jlhilliard12
Just visiting

Hello, 

I also applied and was wondering if emails have been sent for this quarter’s creator fund? 

0 Kudos
epinotti
Just visiting

I was fortunate and lucky enough to get into the Beta of the Creator Fund! It is so warm, welcoming, easy and refreshing! My goal is to grow my Pinterest and use this app, rather than a blog, and this seems to be the way to do it. Hang in there all - it is well worth the wait. Thanks Pinterest.

0 Kudos