Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pins disappeared overnight

offbeatbros

Hello everyone!

I saw a massive drop in impressions (by 95%) after the Pinterest update in February-March. All my ranking pins have disappeared from search results. All evergreen content and I have been publishing new content consistently but no revival in stats to date.

My account is more than 4 year old with 48k+ followers and my impressions have come down from 20m+ monthly to just 430k monthly after this update.

Pinterest support just keeps giving copy-paste answers about distribution but the fact is my pins are not ranking, not shown in feed and not even shown to followers - looks like they have been de-indexed from Pinterest. Even pins with 100K+ repins have been de-indexed.

If I search for my site name I either see pins with no links or stolen pins while earlier it used to show all of my pins pointing to my site. 

Analytics shows few images with no pin description getting most impressions while none of my pins are getting traction. I have attached an image of analytics. I believe my account is caught in some glitch after the recent changes by Pinterest. I know some bloggers have this fixed but mine is not yet fixed.

Any help with Pinterest support will be appreciated.

TIA

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lazygirlonketo

Hi @offbeatbros 

I have the same issue. My pins are gone grom search and stolen pins are ranking high in search. It seams that Pinterest doesn't care about spammers any more and it has became their heaven 😮💨...

I have tried numerous times to contact Pinterest but keep getting generic answers from them without any actual help. 

Does anyone know any email for contacting an actual person in Pinterest?

It seams that many real bloggers have tris issue. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
chillnglow
Posts regularly

@offbeatbros  It's really frustrating to be experiencing something like this. 

My account was also caught in this glitch thingy . Monthly Impressions went from over 10m+ to barely 700k. 

My well-ranking pins literally disappeared overnight, and there's no explanation why. Within the past 3 months, I've tried just about everything to get things back to normal. All to no avail. 

Some accounts seem to be recovering very, very slowly. And I can't seem to find a reason why. Most accounts haven't recovered and I still can't find a reason why too. 

It really is frustrating. 

0 Kudos
lazygirlonketo

Hi @offbeatbros 

I have the same issue. My pins are gone grom search and stolen pins are ranking high in search. It seams that Pinterest doesn't care about spammers any more and it has became their heaven 😮💨...

I have tried numerous times to contact Pinterest but keep getting generic answers from them without any actual help. 

Does anyone know any email for contacting an actual person in Pinterest?

It seams that many real bloggers have tris issue. 

0 Kudos