Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pin Links

anorganizedseason
Just visiting
Labels (4)

I added a link to my website on my top-performing Pin and when I checked analytics today I noticed it tanked!! What is going on??? Now I'm afraid to add a link to other Pins! Please let me know why this happened!! Thank you, Donna

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hey @anorganizedseason, thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community. What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our team who will be able to diagnose and figure out what's going on with your account. 

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, thank you. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @anorganizedseason! This may sound like an odd question, but are you sure it tanked? 

For some reason, individual Idea Pin stats show by the HOUR instead of by the day - in the most recent day - on the graph. So it looks like every Idea Pin tanks, but if you look closely, it's just expressing the numbers on an hourly basis - which makes the graph look like there's a dramatic nosedive. 

I've never understood why (because it's wicked confusing) but that's the way it presents. 

All that being said... that may or may not be what you're seeing, but I figured I'd suggest you check it out. 

Jana 

0 Kudos
anorganizedseason
Just visiting

Thank you for getting back to me. When I am on the computer and I click on more stats for that pin, it shows I went from over 5k views and then it declined for the next four days and now is only getting between 60-150 views per day. 

I just looked at other pins and it seems like every one of my pins dropped dramatically after March 22!!! The only other change I made was merging some of my boards. 

So maybe it's not the Link on the IDEA pin that caused the decline in views??? 

I'm so confused!! Any help would be appreciated!! Thank you! 

0 Kudos
veronikalipar
Loves to help

Do you have the link option already? I don't have it yet. I can only add a link to my website in the notes.

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hey @anorganizedseason, thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community. What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our team who will be able to diagnose and figure out what's going on with your account. 

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, thank you. 

0 Kudos