Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

New to community! How to get started?

hllymrie
Just visiting

Hello! There's so much valuable information and boards in this business community! As a new member, what is important for me to know about being a creator? What does a successful creator do and what can I do to be that? Thank you so much! 

My Pinterest Business account  @hllymrie  https://www.pinterest.com/hllymrie/ 

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@hllymrie 

Hi Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and you have definitely come to the right place for the information you are looking for. Below is some information to get you started here and I am also tagging a couple of other Pioneers to share some personal advice on Content Creation.

I would first and foremost encourage you to complete your PBC Profile - Networking  | Socializing & Getting Found these are some of the things that can really help you on your Pinterest Journey
How to optimize your PBC profile to create lasting engagement 
Designing Pins: Do's and Don'ts 
4 things to remember as a content creator 

Check Out The Pinterest Pioneers Blog
There is some great information here.

Below are some great links to get you started, they are definitely worth checking out 👇

I am tagging some other pioneers for more information that you may find helpful.

@isabelledias @heatherfarrisco @BestFunGifts @michaelbliss @hostesstori 

I hope this helps you and if you have more questions but maybe aren't finding the answers your looking for consider popping your questions into the Mail Bag

Lisa

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
4 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@hllymrie 

Hi Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and you have definitely come to the right place for the information you are looking for. Below is some information to get you started here and I am also tagging a couple of other Pioneers to share some personal advice on Content Creation.

I would first and foremost encourage you to complete your PBC Profile - Networking  | Socializing & Getting Found these are some of the things that can really help you on your Pinterest Journey
How to optimize your PBC profile to create lasting engagement 
Designing Pins: Do's and Don'ts 
4 things to remember as a content creator 

Check Out The Pinterest Pioneers Blog
There is some great information here.

Below are some great links to get you started, they are definitely worth checking out 👇

I am tagging some other pioneers for more information that you may find helpful.

@isabelledias @heatherfarrisco @BestFunGifts @michaelbliss @hostesstori 

I hope this helps you and if you have more questions but maybe aren't finding the answers your looking for consider popping your questions into the Mail Bag

Lisa

3 Kudos
glowbeautysupply

Hi I am new as well and interested in becoming a successful creator as well.  I admit to being new to Pinterest as a creator, but eager to learn and grow.  I business account is https://www.pinterest.com/glowbeautysupply/ .  I would like to learn how to create sensational boards.

2 Kudos
glowbeautysupply

This is great information. I'm totally jumping in because I am feeling overwhelmed.

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@glowbeautysupply 

Hi glad your here!

I'm glad you found the information helpful - truth yes it can be overwhelming when starting on Pinterest but I encourage you as I did with @hllymrie to create your Pinterest Profile here on the PBC and then move forward with all of the information.

If you ever want feedback on a specific area or have questions definitely drop them in the Mail Bag or post a comment here in the community.

Lisa

1 Kudo