Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Need help on how to get started on Pinterest?

fortheloveofgrace7
Just visiting
Labels (4)

I am a nurse practitioner, I am a smart person, but, I cannot figure out how to get started and use Pinterest Business.   I have a regular account I have had for years.  I feel like I am going in circles.  Don't know if my pins are being posted, want to join boards, I don't know anyone to even request to join.  I have been trying to figure this all out for a couple of days.  I am a bit frustrated.  I have watched several youtube videos. They have not helped.  I need some guidance, please.

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@fortheloveofgrace7 

Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and I'm sorry it's been a bit of a struggle.

I am sharing some information, links + other information that you may find useful.

I would first and foremost encourage you to complete your PBC Profile - Networking  | Socializing & Getting Found these are some of the things that can really help you on your Pinterest Journey
How to optimize your PBC profile to create lasting engagement
Tips & Tricks for getting started on Pinterest & PBC 📌 
Creating your username for Pinterest + The PBC  
I Want To Grow My Pinterest Business Account - How Do I Do This? 
4 things to remember as a content creator 

Check Out The Pinterest Pioneers Blog
There are some great blog posts here written by Pinterest Pioneers

Below are some great links to get you started, they are definitely worth checking out 👇

I hope this helps you and if you have more questions but maybe aren't finding the answers you're looking for consider popping your questions into the Mail Bag

Lisa

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@fortheloveofgrace7 

Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and I'm sorry it's been a bit of a struggle.

I am sharing some information, links + other information that you may find useful.

I would first and foremost encourage you to complete your PBC Profile - Networking  | Socializing & Getting Found these are some of the things that can really help you on your Pinterest Journey
How to optimize your PBC profile to create lasting engagement
Tips & Tricks for getting started on Pinterest & PBC 📌 
Creating your username for Pinterest + The PBC  
I Want To Grow My Pinterest Business Account - How Do I Do This? 
4 things to remember as a content creator 

Check Out The Pinterest Pioneers Blog
There are some great blog posts here written by Pinterest Pioneers

Below are some great links to get you started, they are definitely worth checking out 👇

I hope this helps you and if you have more questions but maybe aren't finding the answers you're looking for consider popping your questions into the Mail Bag

Lisa

1 Kudo
fortheloveofgrace7
Just visiting

Thank you for the information.  I will definetly follow your advice.  Appreciate your response.

0 Kudos