Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Need assistance! Something strange happening

jfishkind
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby @Anonymous  @PinterestBrad 

I received (screenshot) an email from Tailwind saying I lost 32 Million repins yesterday (and 2 million the day before). Is something going on with pins being removed or is this a glitch?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
abetterresume
Loves to help

I had something similar, but not as dramatic. 32 million repin loss is tramatic. I really hope it is a reporting error. I saw someone earlier in this community who reported that the repin tags on high volume pins had dropped from thousands to under 10.Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 9.42.50 AM.png

0 Kudos
gabrelapaul

I also lost pins of my website as i was using infographic for it it looks professional still my picture lose 1500 pins WhatsApp Image 2020-07-14 at 11.33.33 PM (1).jpeg

0 Kudos
jfishkind
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice I just heard back from the help desk. They marked my account as spam? Not sure why, but they said they will fix it. It still seems strange that I went down by 32 million repins. They said they were not permitted to comment on that? Any insight?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @jfishkind thanks for flagging, was just about to follow-up with you here. I've flagged this with our team and waiting to hear back. I'll reach out as soon as I get more context on the situation. Can you send me the ticket # you had from support? 

0 Kudos
jfishkind
Posts regularly

Thank you so much @PinterestGabby ! Here is the ticket number 220794. ANY help would be sooooooooooo uberly appreciated!! 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @jfishkind! Wanted to follow-up here -- are you able to file a new ticket with our support team here? This should route to the right team that can help. 🙂 

0 Kudos
jfishkind
Posts regularly

I will do it right now!

1 Kudo