Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

My daily impressions went to zero after I claimed my website domain

Goddesslike_Body
Just visiting
Labels (4)

I created my Pinterest business account about a month and a half ago and was doing great with my pins almost on my way to a 1 million monthly impressions. I didn't have a website back then and was linking all my pins to a landing page and it was working fine. But Once I claimed my website  and started directing all my pins to my claimed domain url I just dropped to zero and I'm not getting any impression let alone the engagement. I contacted Pinterest support i my account was shadow banned or flagged by the algorithm's rate limit block but they said that it hasn't been blocked and that this problem will be back to normal soon. I have waited almost two weeks by regularly pinning and creating content without seeing any results and I'm about to give up on my account please somebody help me.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi @Goddesslike_Body, and welcome to the Community! I completely understand your frustration. 

I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. Please continue working with that team on this as they have the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. 

I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Thank you for your patience, let me know if I can help with anything else!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @Goddesslike_Body, and welcome to the Community! I completely understand your frustration. 

I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. Please continue working with that team on this as they have the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. 

I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Thank you for your patience, let me know if I can help with anything else!

0 Kudos
Goddesslike_Body
Just visiting

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I have been emailing them and finally they admit that they found a bug that has been flagging safe content as spam and they are working on it right now. How long do you think it is going to take before it gets back to normal? and what should I do to prevent this from happening in the future. should I keep emailing them?

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @Goddesslike_Body, thank you for sharing your experience.

I would love to help you out, but since this is an account specific issue I would recommend continuing working with our support team to help get this solved. 

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions! 

0 Kudos
Goddesslike_Body
Just visiting

Thanks but I only have one question. From your experience how long do you think it will take for my claimed domain to get the impression and engagement like before once they released it from the spam blocker?

1 Kudo
patrapardita

@Goddesslike_Body Did you get that issue fixed? I also claimed my website and everything went down to NIL. Could you share what happened when you raised the issue?

This is a bug, because I've been seeing multiple threads on this, but nowhere does it mention anything related to fix

0 Kudos