Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Lower Impressions

kbrandesign_
Just visiting

Hi!

Does anybody know why my impressions are lower lately?

I've been posting 5 idea pins every day this last month and I recently went 4-5 days without posting.

I noticed that yesterday my creator hub button disappeared from my profile (it's back now) but I've posted about 10 new idea pins and they all have around 20 views each while all of the other ones usually have 300-400+

I appreciate all the help!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @kbrandesign_ , welcome to the PBC!

About the creator hub, I've heard many creators saying this. it's probably a glitch and will come back soon. Make sure to keep the app updated. 

When it comes to impressions, there are a lot of things that can affect them. Expect them to ebb and flow.

Seasonality, what people are searching for, the content, but also I've noticed every so often the pin distribution changes.

A few things that are always helpful are:

1. To create new content consistently

2. To use the keywords you want to rank for all over your account and content

3. To lean into trends that relate to your niche/account (the Pinterest Trends Tool is excellent for this)

4. Take a look at your previous content and find out what your audience likes best. try to replicate some of the content in a different way.

5. Ask your audience to comment and save. Engaging content is truly powerful.

6. give it time and expect fluctuations.

I hope this helps.

4 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @kbrandesign_ ,

Thanks for sharing. I've noticed that happening in the past too and I post the same amount as you...including a few days here and there without posting.

I noticed just about every day around noon my Impressions are 0. Then later on in the day it's back up to 600K. Very strange daily occurence!

There are so many glitches on the app, back end, mobile/desktop UX, etc. So when it comes to business analytics real-time estimates, there is a bit of a lag.

The real-time analytics come from the last 48 hours and are updated as data is verified. Basically, most of the figures are ball park estimates.

Good luck and you're definitely not alone on this!

@BestFunGifts 

2 Kudos
kbrandesign_
Just visiting

Hi Tereza!

Thank you so much for your guidance in this topic. I appreciate your help and will make adjustments based on your recommendation.

Best,

Katty

0 Kudos
kbrandesign_
Just visiting

Thank you so much for your recommendation. I will keep posting daily and see how the numbers change.

I really appreciate you taking the time to help!

0 Kudos